Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Daddy's Home

Hey! I'm back! Did you miss me? What? 'No'? Oh. Well I'm back anyway, so you'll have to deal with it! What? You don't have to because you can just go read Our Man In Abiko for your current affairs jokes fix? Oh.

Look, I know this is all a bit weird - it's been 20 months since I last blogged on here. But I didn't plan it that way! You know I still love you, right? Nothing's changed. Oh, except the Prime Minister. Twice. And Ueto Aya (my long-standing Future Wife) is now in a relationship with Morita Go. And there's been two new Pokemon games out. But that's it though. I'm not forgetting anything, right? Not forgetting anything big?

Huh? 'A three-pronged offensive against Japan by the Forces Of Nature'?

...Ok so maybe everything's changed. The point is, I still love anyone who ever took the time to read any of this blog. How about this: I'll slightly redesign the site, try to reconnect with old friends, acquaintances and readers, promise to start writing on here regularly, and we can be happy again. Happy like we used to be. Before all this- this shit got in the way. When the skies were blue and anything was possible. Agreed? Awesome.

0 comments: