Tuesday 24 March 2009

WBC Result!

Well, if you've been following my World Baseball Classic Live Twitter Feed (and I know you haven't because only three people did and one of them was me) you'll know that last night Japan won the second World Baseball Classic Series! Yaaay!

I watched most of the matches and was determined to watch the final too. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy the spectacular last two innings nearly as much as I should have because I was far too tired and the match started at 1am. And then went on to extra-innings. So instead of being happy to see Japan win I was relieved I could finally get to sleep. Then I had four hours rest (about a third of what I've come to expect) before I had to get up to go to an exam. Lucky me.

Anyway the final was fantastic and Ichiro kicked ass and everything was good and fun. If you're one of the unfortunate people who didn't get to see the final then here are some highlights for you.


Dai Nippon! Etc!

1 comments:

Sly said...

Yay Japan. We should try and organise a game...

This is one of those ideas you say as a joke but kinda wait to gauge the reaction before totally dismissing it.

Hope your exam went well.